The Pizza Code MysteryEdit
quod coronae ubique vivere ergo non credidistis illi eum persequimur me, auxilium postulo non intellegere Latinam obsecro, quia caritas Dei adiuva me
sunt persequimur eum adiuvent eumsalvum illum
The Pizza is a LIE!
This wiki details our efforts since 2012 to solve The Pizza Code Mystery: an ARG found in Black Mesa, a re-envisioning of Valve Software's seminal classic Half-Life. As of September 2016 the Pizza Code Mystery remains unsolved.
It is possible that some information here may be incomplete or out of date. For the latest activity and theories check the forum thread.
Rubrum quaerere Gallo
Current Unsolved PuzzlesEdit
The great mysteries.
- 752 Hex Code - 752 HEx characters (376 bytes), unknown cipher
- The Story - Some parts of the picture are known, but the entirety isn't.
- The HALOS Project - An unknown entity worked on by Dr. Horn. Thought to be an AI, but could be something else entireLy.
Recent Clues Edit
The following clues are Possibly related to the current unsolved puzzle:
- Tempus omnia revelant - Mysterious message from User:Dr Horn.
- grilledpizza.jpg - Hidden message left by Dr. Horn. Purpose unclear.
- Wiki clues - A list and discussion of clues and hints that have appeared on this wiki.
- 21 into 1 - A hint left by stormseeker.
- Whiteboards - Whiteboards found in game throughout the Black Mesa facility.
Solved Puzzles Edit
In-Game Puzzles Edit
The original puzzles that introduced the ARG.
- Code A - 1001 - Dr Horn explains that he has hidden 4 codes (A,B,C,D)
- Code B - 0851 - Composite of several paintings
- Code C - 3914 - SSTV encoding
- Code D - 0914 - a SECOM cipher
- The combination of these solutions revealed Stormseeker's Website
IRC Puzzles Edit
Puzzles that were given to us by Watcher on the now defunct IRC channel
- IRC clue 1 - base64
- IRC clue 2 - base64, Contains 2 longitude/latitude combinations
- IRC clue 3 - base64, Another location clue
- IRC clue 4 - base64, Navajo Code, Playfair
- IRC clue 5 - base64, Running Key
- IRC clue 6 - base64, ASCII85, Points to HALOS.txt
- Stormseeker's Website - Main website surrounding the ARG.
- terminal.blackmesasource.com - A message from Dr. Horn.
- Dr J. Welsh - Johnathan Welsh's main website with a hidden message.
- www.bmrf.us - The "homepage" of the Black Mesa Research Facility
- KXBM.net - Website linked to BMRF.us
- http://terminal.bmrf.us - BMRF employee login terminal. Purpose unknown. (Site is down?)
- Cryptographic Functions - Table displaying common cryptographic functions and their associated key lengths and initialization vector lengths.
- Timeline and Concept Map - Compiled information to assist with narrowing the focus of the ARG's clues and puzzle solutions.
- Stormseeker - The ARG's creator and puppet-master.
- Extra Game Info - Everything extra that may or may not have any relation to the ARG.
- Back References - A list of game assets with their coordinates.