Dr. Horn has a secret shack hidden away in the map Surface Tension.
- Just "noclip" will not work to get here. You need to "env_remove reload" first.
- There is a button on a console on the cliffside that must be pushed to reveal the cave entrance to the shack. It will turn yellow and indicate an 'error' when pressed. After pressing it back-track and drop down a few ledges to enter the cave.
- Alternatively, you can type the following commands into the console to get there:
map bm_c2a5c sv_cheats 1;noclip;setpos -12345 -13995 6738;noclip
- Dr Horn's picture.
- A screen that shows a Hammer window open with a wireframe display of the Anti-Mass Spectrometer.
- An aeronautical chart with an airport diagram tacked onto it.
- When viewing the interior of the shack in Hammer, an overlay texture, which for some reason doesn't render in-game, can be seen on the wall. The texture shows a collage of airport/airplane photos. The larger one seems to be an aerial photo of a military heliport in Chengdu, China (Google maps link).
- Dr Horn's shack seems to be the only location this particular texture is used in the game.
- The texture is stored in the file materials\decals\papers\photos2.vtf.
Shack exterior and surrounding areaEdit
- There are two satellite dishes on the roof/wall.
- On the wall next to the door, there is a no trespassing sign and a camera prohibited sign.
- Outside the shack there is a picnic bench with three plates on the table and some leftover food items.