"I have hidden four codes ABCD. For access to my site do Konami. Code A: one zero zero one"
- This code was initially discovered by Spupy behind a locked door in Questionable Ethics (
map bm_c2a4e; noclip; setpos 768 1703.39 260.3).
- Checking the texture files for the game it's labelled as qe_pigpen_decal.vtf
- Before the filename was found, it was cracked by MrMuffins as the pigpen cipher to read as:
I HAVE HIDDEN FOUR CODES ABCD FOR ACCESS TO MY SFTE - DR BONAMI CODE A ONE ZERO ZERO ONE
- Some time later after receiving the first IRC clue, it was decided that the message had been purposefully misencrypted by missing out dots/lines on the F, R and B symbols. It should correctly read as:
I HAVE HIDDEN FOUR CODES ABCD FOR ACCESS TO MY SITE - DO KONAMI CODE A ONE ZERO ZERO ONE
Uses from the clue + potential leadsEdit
- username : drhorn
- password: 1001085139140914 (combination of Codes A-D)