According to the various web sources, historically the first line of a popular song was used since it would be easy to remember, but in theory it could be any 20+ character phrase.
- Superbus Via Inscientiae
- Angelspit - Wreak Havoc, lyrics are on the screens in the surgery
- "Brutal acts of sapiens leave Jehovah in disgust
- Creative acts of clever monkeys leaves the devil envious"
- Van Morrison - Philosopher's Stone, from message 2
- "Out on the highways and the by-ways all alone
- I'm still searching for, searching for my home"